Main expected learning outcomes are:
- Understanding of theoretical concepts of quality, quality assurance and quality enahncement and the ability to evaluate them according to the different/specific/divergent visions and missions of HEIs.
- Ability to design and carry out questionnaires and evaluations scientifically and to control the related processes.
- Ability to apply appropriate techniques and scientific methods to reflect upon the results of quality assurance and to establish a quality loop with follow-up-processes on all levels of a HEI.
- Dealing with the requirements of quality assurance of study programmes and their revision including the linkage to external quality assurance.
- Recognizing cross connections between quality development, staff development and organisational development.
- Formulating ideas about how quality culture can be developed at the institutional level.